- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
- 6 min walk
- Boston Children's Museum
- 12 min walk
- New England Aquarium
- 2 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 5 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the beach, Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel is in Boston's Seaport District neighborhood, an area with great airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Boston Common and Boston Public Garden, while New England Aquarium and Franklin Park Zoo are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at TD Garden or Fenway Park.
- Boston Convention and Exhibition Center - 6 min walk
- Boston Children's Museum - 12 min walk
- Boston Harbor - 14 min walk
- New England Aquarium - 2 min drive
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace - 2 min drive
- Aquarium - 2 min drive
- Boston South Station - 18 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Sapóre Ristorante & Bar – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Capiz Bar – Pub. Open daily.
- Starbucks® – Coffee shop. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Relaxing get away. Good service, nice and room.