Travelocity Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelIn Downtown Boston, amid shopping, dining, offices
Popular property highlights
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Boston, you'll be centrally located in Boston, steps from Boston Opera House and minutes from Boston Common.
This 4-star hotel is close to Boston Public Garden and Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 502 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 37-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a health club, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a television in a common area.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Boston? This hotel has 30000 square feet (2787 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hyatt Regency Boston
This downtown Boston hotel offers a central location connected to Macy's and the Mass Transit System. The financial district, Boston Common, and the Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall, South Station, and Newbury Street are all within walking distance.
Hyatt Regency Boston has 30,000 sq. feet (2,787 sq. meters) of conference space, including a grand ballroom, and a 24-hour business center with WiFi. Recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness facility. Massages are available upon request. Locally inspired New England cuisine is available at Avenue One restaurant.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 21
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 502
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 22
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Avenue One - Elegant full-service restaurant serving contemporary New England cuisine such as seafood, poultry, steak, and fondue in a relaxed atmosphere. Executive Chef Kelly Armetta is dedicated to local and sustainable cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and has a pre-theater menu.
Avenue One Lounge - Martinis, wine, beer, signature cocktails, and New England cuisine served in a naturally lit, relaxing setting.
Nearby Things to Do
The 24-hour fitness facility at Hyatt Regency Boston includes weight machines.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 40.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
- Boston Hyatt
- Boston Hyatt Regency
- Boston Regency
- Boston Regency Hyatt
- Hyatt Boston
- Hyatt Boston Regency
- Hyatt Regency Boston
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Boston
- Regency Boston
- Regency Hyatt Boston
- Hyatt Regency Boston Hotel Boston
- Hyatt Regency Boston Hotel
- Hyatt Hotel Boston
- Boston Hyatt Harborside
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.