- Copley Square
- 6 min walk
- Boston Public Garden
- 7 min walk
- Boston Common
- 10 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Boston Park Plaza is in Boston's Back Bay neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Newbury Street and Faneuil Hall Marketplace are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Boston Common and Boston Public Garden. New England Aquarium and Franklin Park Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Arlington Station is just steps away and Boylston Station is 8 minutes by foot.
- Copley Square - 6 min walk
- Boston Public Garden - 7 min walk
- Boston Common - 10 min walk
- Copley Place - 10 min walk
- Boston Opera House - 11 min walk
- Arlington Station - 2 min walk
- Boston-Back Bay Station - 9 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 13 min drive
- STRIP by Stega – Steakhouse with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Off the Common – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Boston Park Plaza
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It's a very nice hotel in a central location. It would have been nice to have a fitness facility in house, and/or a hot tub.