- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Marine Life Center
- 7 min walk
- Whatcom Museum
- 20 min walk
- Spark Museum of Electrical Invention
- 2 min drive
- Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bellingham, Hotel Bellwether is by the ocean. The Upfront Theatre and Whatcom Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Marine Life Center and Glen Echo Garden.
- Marine Life Center - 7 min walk
- Whatcom Museum - 20 min walk
- Mindport - 20 min walk
- Spark Museum of Electrical Invention - 2 min drive
- Bellingham Railway Museum - 3 min drive
- Bellingham Station - 8 min drive
- Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Lighthouse Bar and Grill – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, happy hour available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
WE liked the large room with a fireplace and the size of nite tables plus the dining room with a beautiful view. However, we found this lovely Hotel needing a good cleaning. For example, the shower stall had moulding around the ceiling and between the tiles, in fact the room appears scruffy. The wine classes were left with lipstick on them. The Room Maid did not bother to place cleaner glasses. The elevator was really scruffy and construction debrises on the carpet.