- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
- Bellis Fair Mall
- 3 min walk
- Park Bowl
- 16 min walk
- Marine Life Center
- 5 min drive
- Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Best Western Heritage Inn is located on a river and in an area with great shopping. North Bellingham Golf Course and Lake Padden Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Marine Life Center and Glen Echo Garden.
- Bellis Fair Mall - 3 min walk
- Park Bowl - 16 min walk
- Whatcom Museum - 4 min drive
- Mount Baker Theatre - 5 min drive
- Marine Life Center - 5 min drive
- Bellingham Station - 14 min drive
- Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.) - 9 min drive
About this property
Best Western Heritage Inn
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Audubon, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We loved the quaintness of the room, but would have loved an elevator as my mom (80 yrs) had a little trouble getting up the stairs. Although when we were checked in we did have the choice of staying on the ground floor. Would have liked in room movies. Thanks for the stay. Would book with you again.