ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Steps from the hotel, you'll find Blue Marlin Dock and South Water Caye Beach. Also nearby are Carrie Bow Cay Field Station and Twin Cayes.
A marina and a restaurant are featured at this smoke-free hotel. Unwind with a drink at the bar/lounge and enjoy perks like free self parking and a free area shuttle. Free WiFi in public areas, a terrace, and a library are also on offer.
The 6 individually decorated guestrooms offer comfy beds and private yards. Room service, free bottled water, and in-room massages are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 117 reviews
About the Blue Marlin Beach ResortLocation 14 Miles Offshore from Dangriga, South Water Caye,
Blue Marlin Beach Resort offers its guests a marina. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at Blue Marlin Beach Resort. A free area shuttle within 14 mi is available. Free self parking is available. This 3-star South Water Caye hotel is smoke free.
- 1 floor
- 6 guestrooms or units
- 6 buildings
- Built in 1987
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
- Water dispenser
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Dangriga (DGA)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 14 mi; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Blue Marlin Beach Resort offers 6 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary bottled water and ceiling fans. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered daily and in-room massages can be requested. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in October 2017.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Private outdoor space
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Charlies Dining and Bar - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Fishing on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Ziplining nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Massages on beach
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 10 PM.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is available on request during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 6 AM - 10 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 72 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request during limited hours. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 9 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Blue Marlin Beach Resort
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Debit cards not accepted
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Cash or credit card deposit required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 15.00 per person, per week
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
The resort fee includes:
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Lending library access
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 183.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 183.00 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Blue Marlin Beach Resort
- Blue Marlin Beach Resort South Water Caye
- Blue Marlin Beach South Water Caye
- Blue Marlin Resort
- Marlin Beach Resort
- Blue Marlin Beach Resort Belize/South Water Caye
- Blue Marlin Hotel South Water Caye
You should know
- To get to the property, guests need to transfer by boat. Transfers need to be confirmed by contacting the property at least 72 hours before travel at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Blue Marlin Beach Resort offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.