- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Baltimore Soundstage
- 8 min drive
- Rams Head Live
- 9 min drive
- National Aquarium in Baltimore
- 10 min drive
- Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Baltimore's Fells Point neighborhood, Sagamore Pendry Baltimore is in the entertainment district and near a train station. Inner Harbor and Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit National Aquarium in Baltimore and Maryland Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at M&T Bank Stadium or Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
- Baltimore Soundstage - 8 min drive
- Johns Hopkins Hospital - 9 min drive
- Rams Head Live - 9 min drive
- Power Plant Live - 9 min drive
- National Aquarium in Baltimore - 10 min drive
- Shot Tower-Market Place Station - 3 min drive
- West Baltimore Station - 8 min drive
- Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) - 28 min drive
About this property
Sagamore Pendry Baltimore
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Fantastic Hotel!! Loved style, location & view!
A beautiful hotel that perfectly marries modern convenience with beautiful stylings. Every single person at the hotel who I dealt with was exceedingly friendly, helpful, and polite. We had a great view from our room looking at both the water and the plaza. The courtyard and pool areas are very nice. Although was too cold to use the pool, I'd love to come back. If you see reviews complaining about the New Year's Party 2020 here is what you should know, the hotel didn't organize it, Junebug events did. Junebug could have done a better job planning and conducting the party however, I thought the hotel staff was very lovely and did best they could. I wouldn't hold that against Sagamore. As for the area, we walked around and enjoyed ourselves, felt very Safe & Comfortable.