- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor is in Baltimore's Harbor East neighborhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Inner Harbor and Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit National Aquarium in Baltimore and Maryland Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Oriole Park at Camden Yards or M&T Bank Stadium.
- Baltimore Penn Station - 4 min drive
- Shot Tower-Market Place Station - 9 min walk
- Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) - 16 min drive
- Garden Grill – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We had a family trip to go watch the Ravens. Everything is close by and the people were wonderful.