- Quail Hollow Country Club
- 2 min walk
- Lake County History Center
- 8 min drive
- Lake Erie College
- 8 min drive
- Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront)
- 34 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Painesville, Quail Hollow Resort Trademark Collection by Wyndham is in the historical district. Little Mountain Country Club and Black Brook Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit The Holden Arboretum and Pioneer Waterland & Dry Fun Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Lake County Speedway or Mentor Civic Arena.
- Quail Hollow Country Club - 2 min walk
- Lake County History Center - 8 min drive
- Lake Erie College - 8 min drive
- Mentor Civic Arena - 13 min drive
- The Holden Arboretum - 18 min drive
- Cleveland, OH (CLE-Hopkins Intl.) - 43 min drive
- Cks – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Quail Hollow Resort Trademark Collection by Wyndham
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
When we returned at the end of the day our key wouldnt work so we went to the front desk and they reset the keys and they still didnt work. Staff had to let us in with their key. Just took about a half hour out of our evening.