ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In shopping district
Your stay at this Poncey-Highland hotel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Fox Theatre and World of Coca Cola. Emory University and Georgia Aquarium are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Coffee shop, bar/lounge
A bar/lounge and a 24-hour front desk are featured at this hotel, along with free self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. A coffee shop, a grocery/convenience store, and express check-out are also on offer.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 80 guestrooms boast modern comforts like flat-screen TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi. Free local calls and free toiletries are also available.
The Highland Inn ratings based on 29 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Highland Inn
Mar 10, 2019 by Kristin A.
Thank you for your review as constructive criticism. is welcome and heard. You will be happy to know that we are actively upgrading rooms as we can and we hope you will come back to give us another shot. When booking you can ask for an updated room. Thanks again!
About the The Highland InnLocation 644 North Highland Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30306
There's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. The Highland Inn also features gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in a common area, and laundry facilities. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This Art Deco Atlanta hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 80 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Built in 1927
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) (21 km / 13.1 mi)
- Train station: Atlanta Peachtree Station (8.6 km / 5.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Highland Inn offers 80 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary toiletries. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Irons/ironing boards and hair dryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy local cuisine breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Poncey Highlands - This cafe serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 10 per pet, per night
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 75 lbs)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 14 for adults, USD 4 and USD 7 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- The Highland Hotel Atlanta
- Highland Inn
- Highland Inn Atlanta
- Highland Hotel Atlanta
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.