- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Black Mountain Golf Club
- 4 min drive
- Catawba Falls
- 22 min drive
- Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional)
- 31 min drive
- Craggy Gardens
- 41 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Black Mountain, Black Mountain Inn is near a metro station. Black Mountain Center for the Arts and Swannanoa Valley Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Western North Carolina Nature Center and Asheville's Fun Depot. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at McCormick Field or Memorial Stadium.
- Black Mountain Golf Club - 4 min drive
- Folk Art Center - 14 min drive
- Western North Carolina Nature Center - 16 min drive
- Catawba Falls - 22 min drive
- Craggy Gardens - 41 min drive
- Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional) - 31 min drive
About this property
Black Mountain Inn
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Charming, beautiful, and peaceful place. However, did not have air conditioning, just fans. Luckily, it wasn't too terribly hot. Had no TV. Did have free Wifi and free breakfast, although we couldn't get up by 8:30 am to eat it. Smelled good though! No elevator or help with bags going up two floors. Got a little concerned when she said they have had bears on the property at times. Luckily, didn't see any! Did hear people talking outside around 4 am. Made me a little uneasy but I went back to sleep. Overall, Iocation was great and place is loaded with charm but lacked too many comforts for me. Felt price was a little steep considering lack of amenities.