ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this Asakura hotel, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Harazuru Onsen and 3 miles (5 km) of Chikugogawa Onsen. Tsukiyomi Shrine is within 6 miles (10 km) and Hakutoji Temple is within 12 miles (20 km).
Hot springs, dining
Hot springs and a restaurant are featured at this hotel. Relax with a drink at the bar/lounge and enjoy perks like free self parking.
LCD TVs, refrigerators
In addition to refrigerators, the 16 guestrooms offer coffee/tea makers and LCD TVs.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 16 reviews
About the Hotel HanamizukiLocation 1-3 Hakishiwa, Asakura, Fukuoka-ken 838-1521
Hotel Hanamizuki offers its guests hot springs. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Asakura hotel.
- 16 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoking in designated areas
Free self parking
- Train station: Chikugoyoshii station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel Hanamizuki offers 16 air-conditioned accommodations with slippers and complimentary toiletries. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- LCD television
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily.
Onsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hot springs on site
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM.
Guests arriving after 6 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1620 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Hanamizuki Asakura
- Hanamizuki Asakura
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.