- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Madame Tussauds
- 3 min walk
- Royal Palace
- 3 min walk
- Dam Square
- 4 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Amsterdam's Amsterdam City Centre neighborhood, W Amsterdam is in the city center and near a metro station. The 9 Streets and Flower Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Vondelpark and Artis. Check out an event or a game at Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Amsterdam Dungeon, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Madame Tussauds - 3 min walk
- Royal Palace - 3 min walk
- Dam Square - 4 min walk
- Anne Frank House - 7 min walk
- Amsterdam Museum - 8 min walk
- Rokin Station - 8 min walk
- Nieuwmarkt Station - 11 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 16 min drive
- THE DUCHESS – 1 star Michelin rating. Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Open daily. Reservations required.
- W Lounge – Rooftop bar. Open daily.
- MR PORTER – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- X BAR – Bar. Open daily.
- THE BUTCHER – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Horrible cleanliness and housekeeping. No effort or care in satisfying the guests.