- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- 3 min walk
- The Old Church (Oude Kerk)
- 8 min walk
- Dam Square
- 8 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam is in Amsterdam's Amsterdam City Centre neighborhood, an area with great shopping. Royal Palace and Dam Square are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Artis and Vondelpark. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Amsterdam Dungeon and NDSM Werf. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Sexmuseum - 3 min walk
- Royal Palace - 7 min walk
- The Old Church (Oude Kerk) - 8 min walk
- Dam Square - 8 min walk
- Madame Tussauds - 8 min walk
- Amsterdam Central Station - 5 min walk
- Amsterdam Central Metro Station - 7 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 26 min drive
- Wyers Bar & Restaurant – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Miss Louisa Coffee – Coffee shop. Open daily.
- House Bar Amsterdam – Cocktail bar offering international cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Really like the hotel ... only gripe was we were Allocated a room that was in first floor and I feel the staff could have mentioned it was a love the wine bar... ie music till 1am. Very noisy. We coped well And managed to sleep,but another Couple may not have.