- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Algeria National Library
- 6 min walk
- Place of the Emir Abdelkader
- 12 min walk
- Museum of Modern Art Algiers
- 13 min walk
- Algiers (ALG-Houari Boumediene)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Algiers, Hotel El Aurassi is in the city center and near the bay. Place of the Emir Abdelkader and Bastion 23 are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Ardis Commercial Center and Centre Commercial Bab Ezzouar. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Stade 5 Juillet 1962 or Caroubier Hippodrome.
- Algeria National Library - 6 min walk
- Place of the Emir Abdelkader - 12 min walk
- Museum of Modern Art Algiers - 13 min walk
- Grand Post Office - 15 min walk
- Casbah - 16 min walk
- Algiers (ALG-Houari Boumediene) - 27 min drive
About this property
Hotel El Aurassi
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
One of the most beautiful hotels in the Mediterranean panoramic view from the balcony of the hotel from the room and it is kind of magical atmosphere of Algiers.