Poor electrical wiring. I received a shock from the toaster as it was live. Power shorted out for five hours on one day. The oven shorted out the electrics and we were forbidden to use it. Microwave made the lights dim. My son received a chemical rash from the swimming pool as the owner did not water test and just threw more chlorine in. The spiral staircase was loose and coming away from the wall. Aircon not sufficient and the hose was too short In one room so it pumped warm exhaust into my son’s room. Not particularly clean. And the surrounding area was very rundown with nothing to do. We gave up and went to a pension which was clean with air conditioning and electrics that worked. Dangerous property.