ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Agadir Bay hotel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Agadir Beach and Agadir Marina. Casino Le Mirage and Royal Palace are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and 2 outdoor pools are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Enjoy beachfront dining and relax with free beach cabanas and sun loungers. There's fun for all ages with a free kid's club and a children's pool, and families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities.
Balconies, plasma TVs
In addition to plasma TVs with cable channels, the 405 guestrooms offer balconies and 24-hour room service. Minibars, premium bedding, and hair dryers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
46.0% of guests recommend out of 1264 reviews
About the Palais des Roses Hotel & SpaLocation Secteur Balneaire, Agadir, 80005
Renovations + Closures
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
- Front desk
- Select guestrooms
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
Hit the beach and work on your tan in the sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with complimentary cabanas and umbrellas. At Palais des Roses Hotel & Spa you can cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. Free breakfast is served daily. There are 4 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. WiFi is free in public spaces. This beach hotel also offers a complimentary children's club, a children's pool, and an outdoor tennis court. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Agadir hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 405 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 4 dining venues
- Built in 2003
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Cabanas on the beach (free)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business center (24 hours)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers for purchase
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
- Lockers available
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Agadir (AGA-Al Massira) (22.1 km / 13.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Palais des Roses Hotel & Spa offers 405 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Rooms open to balconies. Beds feature premium bedding. Plasma televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private balcony
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Cable channels
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily.
International - Overlooking the garden, this buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required.
Mediterranean - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required.
Saffron - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Oasis - This beachfront restaurant serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the hotel. 2 outdoor swimming pools and 10 spa tubs are on site along with an indoor pool. In addition to a children's pool, other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis lessons on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Beach volleyball on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
PALAIS DES ROSES SEA SPA has 50 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include hot stone massages, sports massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a mud bath, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 50
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Mud bath in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 12:30 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Palais des Roses Hotel & Spa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 75.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 45.00 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.7 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per vehicle (one-way)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Palais des Roses
- Palais des Roses Agadir
- Palais des Roses Hotel
- Palais des Roses Hotel Agadir
- Palais Roses Hotel Agadir
- Palais Roses Hotel
- Palais Roses Agadir
- Palais Roses
- Palais des Roses Hotel Spa
You should know
- Palais des Roses Hotel & Spa offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
- Alcohol isn't served at Palais des Roses Hotel & Spa.