- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Cal Ripken Museum
- 3 min drive
- Ripken Stadium
- 4 min drive
- Beechtree Golf Club
- 7 min drive
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a train station, Super 8 by Wyndham Aberdeen MD is in an area with good shopping. Concord Point Lighthouse and Liriodendron Mansion are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Millard Tydings Memorial Park and Belcamp Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Ripken Stadium.
- Cal Ripken Museum - 3 min drive
- Ripken Stadium - 4 min drive
- Mount Felix Vineyard & Winery - 6 min drive
- Beechtree Golf Club - 7 min drive
- Bulle Rock Golf Course - 9 min drive
- Aberdeen Station - 3 min drive
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State) - 29 min drive
About this property
Super 8 by Wyndham Aberdeen MD
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
As I was walking down the hall to my room, I had my doubts about this location because the hall smelled like smoke and it was not an appealing hall; however, once I got to my room, it was all good. The bed was comfortable and I had a great night’s sleep.