- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Royal Casino
- 5 min walk
- Church of Our Lady
- 5 min walk
- Aarhus Cathedral
- 6 min walk
- Aarhus (AAR)
- 39 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Aarhus, Hotel Guldsmeden Aarhus is in the city center and near a train station. Viking Museum and Women's Museum in Denmark are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Aarhus and Marselisborg Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at NRGi Arena or NRGi Park.
- Royal Casino - 5 min walk
- Church of Our Lady - 5 min walk
- Aarhus Cathedral - 6 min walk
- Viking Museum - 6 min walk
- Aarhus Katedralskole - 7 min walk
- Aarhus Skolebakken Station - 9 min walk
- Aarhus (AAR) - 38 min drive
About this property
Hotel Guldsmeden Aarhus
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Super cozy hotel! A lot of Scandinavian hotels are very spartan, but this one had a fabulous 4 poster bed, nice decorations, and a general cozy feel. The breakfast was delicious and the surrounding area was funky, safe, and had good food options. The hotel is eco friendly in a subtle way that doesn't feel like deprivation--nice toiletries in large bottles, for instance. Walkable to Aarhus University.