Offering great value and convenience, the London Pass enables you to beat the lines at select attractions and enjoy included admission to over 60 places of interest. Top sights include the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, Thames river cruise, London Zoo, Windsor Castle and many moreÖ
The pass also allows you to go on 10 tours, cruises, and walks at no extra charge. With special discounts at restaurants, theatres, and services, the London Pass guarantees you won't run out of things to do and see.
You can enhance your London experience even more with optional, unlimited transportation around the city.
Once youíve bought a London Pass you donít have to pay to get into any of the attractions it covers. Simply show your card at the entrance or ticket office of any attraction included on the London Pass, they will scan it through our special card readers and you will be allowed entry. Itís really that easy!
The London Pass includes admission to:
- The Tower of London (Fast track entrance)
- Thames River Cruise
- Westminster Abbey
- London Bridge Experience and London Thombs (Fast track entrance)
- Tower Bridge Exhibition
- Windsor Castle (Fast track entrance)
- ZSL London Zoo (Fast track entrance)
- Kensington Palace and the Orangery(Fast track entrance)
- Hampton Court Palace (Fast track entrance)
- Kew Gardens
- HMS Belfast
- Royal Mews
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre Tour
- Thames River Cruise
- Queen's Gallery
- Chelsea Football Stadium
- Wimbledon Tour Experience
- Jason's Canal Boat Trip
- Royal Albert Hall
- And moreÖ
- 1-, 2-, 3-, or 6-day London Pass
- Admission fees to all attractions included in the pass
- Unlimited travel on London's public transport system (if "with transportation" option is selected)
- Pocket-size guidebook, available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Japanese
- Maps for each attraction, directions, and instructions on how to use London's public transportation
- Special discounts for restaurants, museums, theaters, and more
|How to Redeem Your Voucher:|
Voucher(s) must be redeemed at the London Pass redemption desk. Please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for your London Pass.
To redeem your voucher, from Leicester Square tube station take exit 1 onto Charing Cross Road. Turn left and walk past the Wyndham's Theatre. Travel 300 feet (100 m) toward Trafalgar Square. The redemption desk is in the downstairs area of the ticket information booth on the right-hand side, opposite the Garrick Theatre.
Hours of Operation:
Mon–Sun; 10:00 AM–4:30 PM (including all Monday bank holidays)
Closed December 25–26 and January 1
Know Before You Go:
- The London Pass and Travelcard are valid for use on consecutive calendar days only.
- Children 4 and younger can take part in this activity at no additional cost, when accompanied by an adult with a valid London Pass.
- Children 4 and younger may be charged for entrance to the London Zoo.
- Children 15 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.