Spend your morning or afternoon among the sights and sounds of London aboard a vintage red bus. Travel the city's streets while enjoying views of Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, and the London Eye Ferris wheel. A photo opportunity awaits at St. Paul's Cathedral, where Admirals Nelson and Wellington are buried and where Princess Diana was married. Stop at the Tower of Londonbuilt nearly a thousand years ago and home to the Crown Jewelsand see Traitor's Gate, where prisoners entered the Tower for the last time.|
Drift along the River Thames past Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, Cleopatra's Needle, and the London Bridge on your way to Westminster pier. The tour culminates at Buckingham Palace, with the perfect spot to watch the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. If the guard change is not taking place, snap some pictures of the Horse Guards Parade after seeing the palace.
Optional lunch - 8:15 AM departure:
Enjoy traditional fish & chips lunch served tea or coffee at a local English pub in Victoria.
Optional afternoon tea - 1 PM departure:
Enjoy delicious pastries, sandwiches and traditional scones at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Tour of London sites with knowledgeable guide
- Cruise along the River Thames
- Fish & Chips lunch at local English pub or Afternoon Tea option available
- Hotel pick-up available from over 100 central London hotels
- Commentary is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, and Hindi
Approximately 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure time and location:
8:15 AM or 1 PM; scheduled hotel pick-up is available starting an hour before tour departure time from central London hotels. The morning tour departs from Victoria Coach Station Gate 13 at 8:15 AM and the afternon tour departs from Victoria Coach Station Gate 2 at 1 PM
Return time and location:
11:45 AM or 5 PM; to Victoria Coach Station
Important booking tip:
- Children 3 and younger can participate at no additional cost.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. Please contact Premium Tours at least 24 hours prior to your tour date should you need to arrange a hotel pick-up. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. Upon pick-up, present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for service.
Departure time and location
8:15 AM or 1:30 PM; scheduled hotel pick-up is available starting an hour before tour departure time from central London hotels. The morning tour departs from Victoria Coach Station Gate 13 at 8:15 AM and the afternoon tour departs from Victoria Coach Station Gate 2 at 1:30 PM (Please note that from 1st April 2014, the afternoon tour will depart at 1:00 PM)During the month of June, July, August and September afternoon tea will take place at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge (subject to availability).From 9th August 2014 onwards, Fish & chips lunch will be served at a local English pub.
Know Before You Go:
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 24 hours before the date of the Activity.|