Bring Dreams to Life at the Walt Disney World® Resort
Experience a truly magical vacation destination at Walt Disney World® Resort. The magic abounds at four incredible theme parks, two thrilling water parks, the Downtown Disney® Area shopping, dining, and entertainment District, a state-of-the-art sports complex, dozens of family-friendly recreation options, and over 20 Themed Resort Hotels.Walt Disney World® Resort Tickets
“Coolest Summer Ever” with Savings up to 30% at Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels
Book March 23, 2015, through June 12, 2015, for travel June 16, 2015, through August 27, 2015, and save up to 30% on selected Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels.
Add your Disney Magic Your Way® Theme Park Tickets now and you can reserve your Disney FastPass+ before you leave home!
Enjoy enchanting topiaries and dazzling gardens during the Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival March 4-May 17, 2015. And, feel the power of the force during Star Wars Weekends™ — a galactic event jam-packed with out-of-this universe entertainment and favorite Disney's Hollywood Studios® attractions May 15-June 14, 2015 (Friday-Sunday only).
Walt Disney World Resort will kick off the “Coolest Summer Ever” with a 24-hour special event (6 a.m.–6 a.m.) May 22-23, 2015, at the Magic Kingdom® Park. Guests will be invited to come in costume to show their Disney Side while they enjoy favorite attractions, entertainment, special event merchandise, Disney character meet and greets, dance parties and more.
Frozen Fun – “Frozen” Summer Fun LIVE will bring together Princess Anna, Queen Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf with the citizens of Arendelle, all appearing daily in shows and experiences at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, June 17-Sept. 7, 2015 – including a royal processional, a sing-along show, Frozen-themed treats and merchandise, plus a Frozen fireworks display above Hollywood Blvd.
There's something for everyone at the Walt Disney World® Resort!
Disney Resort Hotel Benefits
As a Guest staying in a Disney Resort hotel, you're entitled to remarkable benefits that help you save time and money and experience more magic all around!
Complimentary Disney's Magical Express® Service: When you reserve Disney's Magical Express, you can begin your vacation the moment you step off the plane. Bypass baggage claim and avoid the inconvenience and cost of driving or finding ground transportation. With this special benefit of staying at select Disney Resort hotels, get from the airport to your accommodations in comfort and have your bags delivered directly to your room. You'll also enjoy a complimentary ride back to Orlando International Airport on the day you check out of your Disney Resort hotel.
Complimentary parking & Transportation – there is no charge to park your car at the Disney Resort Hotels (except valet), and you get complimentary transportation throughout Walt Disney World Resort—including transportation to and from Disney Theme Parks and Disney Water Park.
Extra Magic Hours - Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels enjoy extra time in the parks before they open and after they close!
Unique Entertainment and incredible Disney service. From hotels where you can splash down a pool slide to hotels where you can watch a movie under the stars, you're sure to find something fun for everyone to enjoy!
Moderate Priced Hotels:
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort3.0 out of 5 stars
Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside3.5 out of 5 stars
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort3.5 out of 5 stars
Disney's Port Orleans Resort French Quarter3.5 out of 5 stars
Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground3.0 out of 5 stars
Deluxe Resort Hotels:
Disney's Yacht Club Resort4.0 out of 5 stars
Disney's Polynesian Village Resort4.0 out of 5 stars
Disney's Contemporary Resort4.0 out of 5 stars
Disney's Wilderness Lodge4.0 out of 5 stars
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa4.5 out of 5 stars
Disney's Beach Club Resort4.0 out of 5 stars
Deluxe Resort Villas:
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa4.0 out of 5 stars
Disney's BoardWalk Villas4.0 out of 5 stars
Disney's Old Key West Resort3.5 out of 5 stars
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village4.0 out of 5 stars
Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort3.5 out of 5 stars
Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
The four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks make the real world seem far away, and make-believe as real as the smile on your face. They are the places where innocence is reborn, memories are made, and fun, imagination and excitement surround the young, and young at heart.
Escape to Disney's Water Parks for fun in the sun! Snorkel with sharks, plunge down rushing rapids, glide down lazy rivers and more!
Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
Welcome to six enchanted lands filled with magic, adventure, thrills and unforgettable moments. This is the place for anyone who has ever dreamed of being a swashbuckling pirate or a royal princess, or longed to rocket through space and soar on a magic carpet. This is your Never Land, filled with parades, fireworks, live shows and dozens of one-of-a-kind attractions.
At Epcot®, high-tech fun and Disney imagination are combined with the wonder of diverse cultures in two distinct worlds, Future World and World Showcase. Both are bursting with thrills and excitement.
Lights...camera...and the stage is set for plenty of action! The glitz and glamour of Hollywood take center stage at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®. But the star is you!
The fun gets wild at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Park. Explore the realm of creatures that inhabit our world...and our imagination...and create your own adventure for an experience that roars with excitement.
Go against the tide at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon, the Water Park that blows other water parks away. 'Cause after the storm of storms blew through, it left this tropical paradise full of twisting slides, roaring rapids and the largest inland wave pool around in its wake!
Plunge into the absolute coolest water park that pummels the pools for awesome fun in a fantastic setting. Legend has it that the snow-capped mountain world of Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park was built as a ski resort. Now it's considered today's coolest water park.
The Walt Disney World® Resort celebrates many special events all year round that the entire family will enjoy. Embark on a tour around the world in Epcot’s World Showcase and enjoy the different cultures and delicious seasonal treats at the Flower and Garden festival and the Food and Wine Festival. Come see all of your favorite Disney Characters and beautiful decorations during the many holiday happenings in all Parks. Come back here for the latest updates at the Walt Disney World® Resort. More Details >>
Garden Rocks Concert Series To Debut at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
A new concert series is among one of the many things you will encounter as the 22nd Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival: A Spring Tradition returns to Walt Disney World® Resort March 4–May 17, 2015.
The new Garden Rocks™ Concert Series features 11 pop acts, including En Vogue, Little River Band, Jon Secada, Pablo Cruise and Taylor Dayne. Performances are at America Gardens Theatre at 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m. ever Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the festival. Check out this year's lineup (subject to change without notice).
Star Wars™ Weekend
Feel the power of the Force! Enjoy a galactic event jam-packed with out-of-this-world entertainment and some of your favorite Disney's Hollywood Studios® Park attractions—weekends May 15–June 14, 2015. Encounter Star Wars celebrities and characters for special shows, presentations, autographs and more. This is your shot at making the jump into hyperspace! Revisit a few of your favorite Star Wars Weekends experiences from years past or explore a series of all-new adventures just waiting to be discovered.
“Coolest Summer Ever”
- Frozen Fun – “Frozen” Summer Fun LIVE will bring together Princess Anna, Queen Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf with the citizens of Arendelle, all appearing daily in shows and experiences at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, June 17-Sept. 7, 2015 – including a royal processional, a sing-along show, Frozen-themed treats and merchandise, plus a Frozen fireworks display above Hollywood Blvd.
- Cool Thrill Rides – Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Splash Mountain at Magic Kingdom® Park; Test Track presented by Chevrolet and Soarin’ at Epcot®; Expedition Everest at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park ; Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith and Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®.
- New Restaurants and Shopping – New waterfront dining and boutique shops flow into the Downtown Disney® shopping/dining/entertainment district as its transformation into Disney Springs continues.
- Epcot Entertainment – New entertainment acts in World Showcase
- Disney Water Parks are the coolest ever.
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train - Opened May 2014
Grab your lantern and your map and get ready to hold on! It’s time to go deep and ride into the mine “where a million diamonds shine” on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train! It’s the rockingest, rollingest train ride ever and it’s now front and center in New Fantasyland™ at Magic Kingdom® Park!
In this first-of-its-kind ride system, your ride vehicle swings left and right as you go up and down and over…reacting to every hairpin twist and turn of the track.
Come experience the largest expansion in Magic Kingdom® history! Enjoy new attractions and interact with characters in ways you never thought possible. Journey to the Enchanted Forest, where you can become part of Ariel’s world, dine in Beast’s Castle, join Belle for a retelling of the “tale as old as time”, meet Cinderella, Rapunzel and other princess friends, take a rollicking, musical ride through a diamond mine, and explore two new royal castles. Or head to Storybook Circus, where you can soar on the Dumbo the Flying Elephant attraction, cool off with Casey Jr. Splash and Soak Station and fly a stunt plane with the Great Goofini on the Barnstormer.
Food & Wine at Epcot
Embark on a grand culinary adventure as you’re welcomed into a food and wine lover’s paradise – will be back again in Fall 2015! Take your palate by the hand for an unforgettable tour of eclectic cultures and global cuisine offerings. Don’t miss the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival! Each fall, as the seasons transform, so too does Epcot—where dozens of unique flavors and fun experiences unfold across the park.
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
Enjoy live entertainment, spectacular fireworks and an oh-so-jolly holiday parade at this festive winter celebration. Held select nights in November and December, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party offers cheer and enchantment for all ages and interests. Delight in the lights shimmering like ice on Cinderella Castle! And hum along with the holiday music that fills the air. It's a time for wishes to come true!
Holidays around the World at Epcot®
Ring in the season as World Showcase comes alive with holiday traditions from around the globe. Experience a world of cheer with unique entertainment celebrating the spirit of the season. Share in the sights and sounds of some of the world’s greatest holiday festivities during Holidays Around the World at Epcot®. Amid joyful music and seasonal food favorites, time-honored traditions come alive as costumed performers share their country’s holiday heritage throughout World Showcase.
The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights
Marvel at millions of glittering lights perfectly synchronized to holiday music. Share in an awe-inspiring seasonal treat for the entire family. Brilliant multi-colored bulbs wrap the buildings, changing hues and brightness throughout the show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios® Park. As joyful music surrounds you, a sea of twinkling lights form twirling carousels of heavenly angels, toy soldiers, a spinning Earth, and even Santa and his trusty reindeer. It’s something you have to see to believe!
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
Dress up in your favorite costume and collect delicious candy throughout Magic Kingdom® park. You’ll soon discover all the boo-tiful ways that the spirits of the season have transformed the park into a happy haunted hallows! Many favorite Disney Characters are dressed in Halloween costumes, too. So come celebrate and scare up a good time! The event is held on select nights from September to October. The tone of the event is "not-so-scary," which means children of all ages can enjoy this party
Tips for visiting the Walt Disney World® Resort:
- Children under 3 years of age get free entry into Disney Theme Parks and Disney Water Parks.
- Rider Swap option is available at select Disney Theme Park attractions. Rider Swap is when Guests take turns waiting with youngsters too small to ride a certain attraction, then "swap" with another adult Guest from their party to experience the ride without standing in line twice. See a Cast Member at the attraction for additional information.
- Single-day and multi-day stroller rentals are available at Disney Theme Parks. Look for the stroller symbol on each Disney Theme Park Guidemap, available at the Park entrance.
- Baby Care Centers, hosted by Nestle Good Start, where you can change and feed your baby can be found in Disney Theme Parks. Look for the pacifier symbol on each Disney Theme Park Guidemap, available at the Park entrance.
- Make a plan with your children in case they get separated from you. Let them know that they can approach a Disney Cast Member for help.
- Lost children are usually taken to the Disney Theme Park Baby Care Center.
- Disney FastPass+ service allows Guests to reserve access to select Disney Theme Park experiences before they even arrive so that they can spend less time in line. They can enjoy access to select shows, Character Greetings, and parade and fireworks viewing areas.
- Many restaurants at Disney Resort hotels and Disney Theme Parks feature balanced, healthy and fun children's menus. Some restaurants host Character Dining experiences, which may require advance reservations.
Little Ones at Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels
Disney Resort hotels, designed with little ones in mind, offer:
- Pack 'n Play Playard or crib in each room or available upon request.
- In-room child care for ages 6 months to 12 years—in partnership with independent childcare provider Kids Nite Out. Some locations have fun-filled Child Activity Centers for ages 3 to 12.
- Kid-friendly recreation. All Disney Resort hotels feature kiddie pools (in addition to full-size pools) and many have playgrounds. Some even feature kids-only activities.
- Disney's Magical Express offers complimentary shuttle and luggage service from the Orlando airport to their Disney Resort - so you can concentrate on simply being with your kids.
- Disney Resort Guests enjoy extended Disney park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours, which offer a rare and unique opportunity to enjoy additional time in Walt Disney World® Theme Parks—above and beyond the standard operating schedule—at no extra charge. And with the Extra Magic Hours Benefit, you and your preschooler can enjoy special time to enjoy select attractions when the Park is less full. Each day, a Theme Park opens early or stays open later just for Disney Resort Guests (valid Theme Park admission and Resort ID required)
- Guests staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort enjoy free transportation and free parking at the Theme Parks.
- When staying at a Disney Resort, it's a short trip back to the room for a nap before returning to the Park to watch fireworks at night!
An incredible new level of Walt Disney World® magic.
Disney is enhancing the Guest experience like never before. MyMagic+ allows you to enjoy moments with family and friends like never before. You'll have the opportunity to customize and personalize your Walt Disney World Resort visit in exciting ways. With a simple touch you can now check in at FastPass+ entrances, enter parks, unlock your hotel room door and more.
MagicBands and cards are secure all-in-one devices that allow you to effortlessly access the plans and vacation choices that you've made prior to leaving home.
MagicBands are colorful, waterproof wristbands—resembling a watch or bracelet—that you can quickly and easily touch to a sensor called a touch point. Cards work in a similar fashion, but physically resemble a plastic credit card or driver’s license. Both MagicBands and cards allow you to travel lighter throughout your vacation.
You can use your card or MagicBand to:
- Unlock the door of your Disney Resort hotel room.
- Enter theme and water parks (with valid admission).
- Check in at FastPass+ entrances.
- Connect Disney PhotoPass images to your account.
- Charge food and merchandise purchases to your Disney Resort hotel room (only available during your hotel stay)
You will receive a MagicBand if you stay at a Disney Resort hotel. If you are not staying at a Disney Resort hotel, you will receive a card when you purchase park admission—and you have the option to purchase a MagicBand at Disney theme parks and Downtown Disney® area.
FastPass+ Takes FASTPASS to an All-New Level
Disney FastPass+ service makes your vacation better than ever by allowing you to reserve access to some of your favorite Walt Disney World experiences before you even leave home.
Choose from more than double the previous number of experiences and skip the standby queue at the attractions that you selected in advance, and—for the first time ever—FastPass+ service includes select Character Greetings, shows, parades and fireworks. You can lock in some of your must-do attractions and entertainment experiences—so you can relax and enjoy the moment with your family. If your plans change, you can update your FastPass+ selections on the go with the mobile app, at your Disney Resort hotel Lobby Concierge or at the FastPass+ kiosks conveniently located throughout all 4 Disney theme parks.
How much does FastPass+ cost? It's included with your ticket at no extra charge.
Buy your tickets before you arrive and you can choose your FastPass+ experiences up to 30 days in advance of each day of your theme park visit. When you buy tickets in advance and book a stay at a Disney Resort hotel, you can make your FastPass+ selections up to 60 days prior to check-in for the entire length of your stay.
In advance, you can reserve up to 3 FastPass+ experiences per day at one theme park. After you use all of the initial FastPass+ experiences on the day of your visit (or your arrival windows have passed), you can select one additional FastPass+ experience to use that same day (based on availability). The additional FastPass+ experience is a rolling FastPass+ experience—each time you use an additional FastPass+ experience, you can select a new one. Additional FastPass+ selections must be made at a FastPass+ kiosk within the same park as the FastPass+ experience.