We're so confident you'll find the best price for your trip here on Travelocity that we guarantee it. Find a cheaper flight, hotel, vacation package, rental car, or activity within 24 hours of booking. We'll refund the difference and give you a travel coupon worth $50.
Here’s how the Travelocity Price Guarantee Works:
Book your trip, hotel stay, rental, or activity.
See if you qualify:
- Did you book within 24 hours?
- Are travel dates the same?
- Is the site where you found the lower price in English?
- Is the lower price in U.S. dollars?
- Is the hotel, room type and rate plan and cancellation policy the same?
- Does the airline, cabin class, booking code (see Terms & Conditions below for more info), and cancellation policy match?
- Does each part of your fully-paid package match?
If everything matches grab your itinerary and get started.Travelocity Price Guarantee Application
Travelocity Price Guarantee for Cruise
Your cruise booking is eligible for Travelocity’s Price Guarantee. If you find a cheaper identical cruise within 24 hours of booking your cruise, we’ll refund the difference and give you a Travelocity travel coupon worth $50!
Here’s how to tell if your Travelocity cruise reservation qualifies:
- Is the other fare from a U.S.-based website and quoted in U.S. dollars?
- Are the sailing dates the same?
- Is the cruise line, cabin type, class, rate type, and cancellation policy the same?
- Did you book your cruise in the last 24 hours?
- To take advantage of the Travelocity Price Guarantee for cruise, have your itinerary number ready (from the booking confirmation page), then call our Cruise Travel Specialists at 855-825-3439.
For flight, hotel, vacation package, rental cars and activities scroll up, and click on Travelocity Price Guarantee Application to access the form. Have your itinerary number ready to submit your claim.
Eliminate the stress of the unknown when you Travel
Protect your vacation investment, and even your luggage, from the unexpected with Travelocity’s suite of travel protection plans and waivers:
We offer everything from assistance to refunds. Here are some of the benefits:
- Cancel or change your trip before you fly
- Protection after you fly
- Lost, stolen or damaged baggage
- Medical expenses
- 24/7 Worldwide Emergency Assistance
Protect yourself and your travel. Learn More »
The Travelocity Hassle-free Hurricane Promise: Riding the wave of a hurricane might sound exciting, but in real life it can be a huge hassle. In the spirit of “no worries” traveling, we’ve set up the Travelocity Hassle-free Hurricane Promise.
- What is the Hassle-free Hurricane Promise: If a hurricane watch or warning is issued for your destination and you need to change your plans, we’re here to help with 24/7 customer support.
- We'll advocate for you with our travel partners to waive their fees.
- We’ll help you re-book your entire trip–flights, hotels, car rentals, cruise, and activities.
- Look for severe weather updates on the Travelocity homepage and in our Traveler Alerts. If bad weather threatens your trip, here's how to take advantage of the Hurricane Promise.
Travelocity doesn't charge you any fees to book, change or cancel nearly all flights, hotels, cruises, cars and vacation packages!
- Book your roundtrip flights for a single-carrier airline, hotel, car or any cruise and unlike other travel sites and agencies, you'll never pay a booking fee.
- Travelocity does not charge a penalty if you need to make a change to your trip.
- There are NO Travelocity change or cancel fees on hotels, cruises, cars, and virtually all flights and packages.*
You can book with flexibility-the kind you only get from Travelocity. Other online travel agencies may charge you $30 to change your flight or hotel, or even $75 to cancel your cruise. Not us.Terms & Conditions