How do I make flight reservations?
Select the Flights tab from the home page.
How do I find the lowest fares?
There are two ways to find the lowest fares in Travelocity using our best fare finder:
- Best-priced trips on my dates: This fare-search feature searches for the lowest available fare for the exact dates you would like to travel. It also considers your desired travel times and provides options as close to those times as possible. This option may be used for both domestic and international travel.
- My dates are flexible: This low fare search feature is now available for all domestic and international travel. The point and click calendar interface takes all the guesswork out of trying to understand fare rules. In some cases, the lowest fares may be sold out for your desired travel dates, but we'll show you other travel date options. If you are flexible, this option is for you.
Can I make hotel and car reservations through Travelocity?
Yes. Select the Hotels or Cars tabs from the home page.
Which credit cards does Travelocity accept?
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, the American Airlines credit card, Diners Club, and the Universal Air Travel Plan card are accepted. Credit-card payment options may vary by the airline, hotel, or car company.
If I store a credit-card number in my profile, will any charges be automatically billed to my card?
No. We won't charge anything to your credit card unless you decide to make a purchase and specifically tell us to charge it to your card.
Where can I find more information about my Travelocity account?
Select My Account link at the top of the page to do any of the following:
- Check current reservations and saved itineraries
- Select your Primary Travel Profile
The credit-card and frequent-traveler preferences of the profile selected will be used for making reservations. You can change your designated Primary Traveler any time prior to starting a new reservation or on the Passenger Selection page after you've started making your reservation.
- Create or edit your Travel Profiles
You can now store an unlimited number of travel profiles that will be tied to your account. For example, if you have different preferences (credit-card information, hotel and rental-car preferences) for when you travel on business or leisure you can now store this information separately. In addition, if you frequently make reservations for others, you can store their information too. This will save you time and typing every time you book.
- Track fares with FareWatchersm
You can track up to five round-trips and we'll e-mail you when your fares change based on your preferences.
Images in Travelocity appear best at 256 colors or more. If you experience problems with text or tables in Travelocity not appearing correctly, you may want to try changing the text size your browser displays.
To change the font or text size in Netscape Communicator:
- Pull down the Edit menu and then choose Preferences....
- Click on the Fonts option.
- Click on the text size you want and then select OK.