Formerly known as Gorda Cay, the island is located amid the Abaco Islands in the northern Bahamas. Of the island's 1,000 acres, only 55 have been developed for Guest use, leaving the remaining land unspoiled and untamed. Covered outdoor restaurants dish up delectable burgers, BBQ chicken and ribs, grilled island style and included in the price of your cruise package. Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase by Guests 21 years of age or older.
Disney Imagineers designed Castaway Cay with one-of-a-kind areas and activities for every member of the family.
- Kids (ages 3-12) have their paradise planned by Disney counselors at Scuttle's Cove with bountiful beach activities.
- Teens can kick back, listen to music and participate in activities at Hideout, their own secluded area close to the beach.
- Serenity Bay is a secluded beach exclusively for adults.
- Have fun together at the Castaway Family Beach.
- And of course, there are port adventures for everyone to enjoy.