TRAVELOCITY CELEBRATES 16 YEARS OF SUCCESS WITH 16 AMAZING HOTEL DEALS
It’s hard to believe, but it was 16 years ago this month, when Travelocity was launched as the first online travel company. To help celebrate its Sweet 16, Travelocity experts are giving a gift to its customers offering 16 fabulous hotel deals from now until March 31.
For the Sweet 16 sale, customers can book a Travelocity GoodBuy Hotel stay or Flight + Hotel vacation package and receive up to a $200 credit on a future trip. Travelers must book by March 31, 2012 and travel by May 31, 2012. Visit the Travelocity Sweet 16 Birthday Celebration deals page for full details on how to redeem the SWEET16 promo code.
Also, in honor of the celebration, Travelocity pulled together 16 special hotel deals saving customers up to 50 percent.
- The Charter at Beaver Creek, Avon, Colo. (save 40 percent)
- Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers, Boston, Mass. (save 35 percent)
- The Suites at Fall Creek, Branson, Mo. (save 40 percent)
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas (save 15 percent)
- The Modern Honolulu, Honolulu, Hawaii (save 50 percent)
- Walt Disney World Dolphin, Lake Buena Vista, Fla. (save 40 percent)
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, Nev. (save 20 percent)
- Best Western Plus Meridian Inn & Suites, Orange County, Calif. (save 40 percent)
- River Terrace Inn, Napa, Calif. (save 25 percent)
- Arizona Grand Resort, Phoenix, Ariz. (save 30 percent)
- Monaco Portland, a Kimpton Hotel, Portland, Ore. (save 20 percent)
- The St. Anthony Riverwalk Wyndham Hotel, San Antonio, Texas (save 35 percent)
- Snake River Lodge & Spa, a Rockresort, Teton Village, Wyo. (save 33 percent)
- Pan Pacific Vancouver, Vancouver, Canada (save 35 percent)
- Ocean Sands Resort & Spa Condo, Virginia Beach, Va. (save 35 percent)
- Sheraton Chicago Hotel Towers, Chicago, Ill. (save 20 percent)
For more information and complete terms and conditions of the sale, click here.
My most beloved place in the whole world is: Memphis, TN
Greatest travel lesson learned: When on a plane, always wear socks, shoes and long pants
Fondest travel memory: Honeymoon on Kauai
First thing I do in a new place: Rock the Casbah
First thing I do when I get home: Play fetch with my dog
Travel ambition: Ride in a New Orleans Mardi Gras parade