10 Click-tastic Cyber Monday Travelocity Deals
Great travel deals are in store at Travelocity for this Cyber Monday! Take 10% off qualifying vacation packages and hotels for one day only, Monday, November 28, 2011, when you use the code CYBERMONDAY. See terms and conditions here. Plus, you’ll also get an early holiday gift from Travelocity: book a qualifying Hotel or Flight + Hotel vacation package by December 15, 2011, and Travelocity will send you a $200 travel coupon that you can use on another trip in early 2012. Click here for full terms and conditions. Here are a few more deals available now if you’re planning a getaway:
1. Jamaica — Sunset Resorts is offering holiday savings and a host of festivities if you book by December 23, 2011 and travel before January 1, 2012. Save up to 55% off regular rates starting at $138 per person per night at Sunset Beach Resort Spa & Waterpark in Montego Bay and $158 at Sunset Jamaica Grande Resort Spa in Ocho Rios. Inclusive holiday treats include Christmas breakfast buffet and elegant Christmas dinner buffet; Santa Claus on the beach via donkey or dog sled with gifts for children; egg nog making, cookies and Christmas card classes and caroling.
2. Bermuda – The “Compliments of Bermuda” program offers free hotel nights and island-wide discounts and is ongoing into 2012. This island nation parallel to North Carolina is just a two-hour hop from many spots on the East Coast, has mild weather and great golfing – it’s perfect for a quick getaway. One example of a great long-weekend getaway is the luxury Elbow Beach Hotel, a 5-star Mandarin Oriental property, which is offering every 3rd night free with this promotion. You’ll also receive a card good for discounts for dozens of services and shops all over the island.
3. Walt Disney World — Save up to 35% on your Disney Resort stay for travel January 2 through February 20, 2012 if you book by December 21, 2011. Winter in Orlando brings cooler temperatures, winter sunshine, and shorter lines at Disney. In addition to resort deals, you’ll also get a two-day Disney ticket free with a qualifying package. For example, book a three-day Magic Your Way Ticket + Park Hopper and you’ll get two days free, a savings of more than $170.
4. Carnival Cruises – Here’s your chance to cruise for less than a dinner out: book a Western Mediterranean cruise on the Carnival Imagination, leaving from Miami, with a departure December 5, 19, 26, or January 2, 2012, and pay only $42 per person per night (prices start at $169). Stops include the sunny beaches of Key West, Florida, and Cozumel, Mexico. There’s also an early booking bonus of 15% off shore excursions. Bon Voyage!
5. Dominican Republic – Book by November 30 to take advantage of this “secret” deal: Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana, Adults Only – Unlimited Luxury, a 4.5-star property has 40% off rack rates, with prices starting at $267 per night in addition to $200 in resort coupons (good for spa treatments, romantic dining, and wine purchases). Located on the white sands of tropical Playa Bavaro, the hotel features a free form pool, modern décor and lush grounds.
6. San Diego – On the West Coast, San Diego is a perfect weather destination nearly year round, and since this is currently its shoulder season, there are some great rates and you’ll still get the same fantastic weather you’ll have at peak travel times. A fantastic and family-friendly resort in San Diego is the Loews Coronado Bay, a 4.5-star property right on the Pacific Ocean in the quaint Coronado Island neighborhood, where they’re offering discounts of 20% off current room rates if you stay three or more nights with prices starting at just $129 per night.
7. Taos – For a different take on a ski vacation, combine the culture and flavors of New Mexico with downhill skiing in the towering mountains of Taos, New Mexico. At the El Monte Sagrado Living Resort and Spa you’ll also be able to experience a new-age, luxury spa experience when you come off the mountain in a hotel filled with waterfalls and local art, all for prices starting at just $169 a night.
8. Crested Butte – Ski season kicks off November 23 in Crested Butte, which is known in equal parts for its uncrowded slopes, super snow conditions, and great deals on lodging. Currently, you can save up to 25% at Crested Butte Mountain Resorts on everything from hotel rooms to condominiums. And for stays between January 3 and March 9, 2012, you’ll receive your fourth night free when you book on Travelocity.
9. Aspen – Book by December 16 for great deals in swank ski resort town of Aspen. Book four nights, and you’ll get the fifth day’s lift tickets, equipment rentals and group lessons free. Stay at the fun ski in/ski out Kimpton property Sky Hotel Aspen, with prices that start at $149 a night and include complimentary morning coffee, afternoon wine reception and WiFi.
10. Whistler, BC – Great deals abound at this winter sports Mecca, home of many of the skiing events of the 2010 winter Olympics, where two pristine mountains – Whistler and Blackomb – offer double the winter fun. The AAVA Whistler Hotel, located across the street from the shops and restaurants of Whistler Village, gets top marks from Travelocity users (5 out of 5), and has 30% off prices with nightly rates starting at just $96, and amenities that include an outdoor hot tub with mountain views, fireplaces and a location in walking distance of the ski gondolas.
Contributing editor for Travelocity.