Please enter your travel dates.
Delta Two Queens
- 2 queen
- 1 king
- 2 queen
- 1 king
Winnipeg eco-friendly hotel near University of Winnipeg
With a stay at Delta Winnipeg, you'll be centrally located in Winnipeg, steps from Millennium Library and minutes from Winnipeg Convention Centre.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Royal Winnipeg Ballet and Winnipeg Crafts Museum and Library.
Make yourself at home in one of the 393 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional features at this Mid-century Modern hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, an Internet point, and a computer station. Planning an event in Winnipeg? This hotel has 18000 square feet (1620 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Delta Winnipeg provides a health club and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 18000 square feet (1620 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This Mid-century Modern hotel also offers a children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a sauna. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Delta Winnipeg is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Secretarial services
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Business center
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 393
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Poolside bar
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 17
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Internet point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tour assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1620
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Street parking (metered)
- Year Built 1973
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 18000
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Blaze Bistro - Overlooking the garden, this bistro serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 35 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.