Please enter your travel dates.
Two Queen Beds Non-Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
One Queen Bed Nonsmoking
- One Queen Bed
One Queen Bed Non-Smoking Accessible
- One Queen Bed
One King Bed Nonsmoking
- One King Bed
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Windsor (Sandwich)
Located in Windsor (Sandwich), Holiday Inn & Suites Windsor Ambassador Bridge is close to University of Windsor and Ambassador Bridge.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Windsor Raceway and Ambassador Golf Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 214 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. 37-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as cordless phones with free local calls and voice mail.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and secretarial services. Planning an event in Windsor? This hotel has facilities measuring 1579 square feet (142 square meters), including conference/meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
In addition to an indoor pool, Holiday Inn & Suites Windsor Ambassador Bridge provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center and secretarial services. Event facilities measuring 1579 square feet (142 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in October 2012.
- Total number of rooms - 214
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free self parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1579
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 142
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Secretarial services
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 8
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Tour assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Express check-in
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Microwave (on request)
- Cordless phone
- Flat-panel TV
- Complimentary newspaper
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Free Wi-Fi
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Grill 55 - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Basketball on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 10 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.