Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Guest Room- Sleep Number Bed
Guest Room-Sleep Number Bed-HiSpd Net
- One King Bed
Full service hotel near Uptown Whittier
Located in Whittier, Radisson Hotel Whittier is in the historical district and convenient to Whittier College and Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Whitwood Town Center and Hsi Lai Temple.
Make yourself at home in one of the 202 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a nightclub, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 5 mi.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Whittier? This hotel has 7800 square feet (725 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located a block from the historic Uptown Whittier shopping and dining district, this suburban Los Angeles hotel is a half-mile from Whittier College and 10 miles from the Rose Bowl Stadium.
On-site recreation at Radisson Hotel Whittier includes an outdoor lap pool and spa tub set in a brick-paved courtyard; a newly-renovated fitness center is open 24 hours.
The Radisson Hotel Whittier's casual bistro serves California cuisine, and a lobby lounge features live entertainment on weekends. A small lobby-level shop sells snacks, magazines, and sundries.
The hotel has 8 conference rooms and 7,800 square feet of event/exhibit space, including a ballroom for 700 guests. Event catering, audio-visual equipment, and complimentary wireless Internet access are available. A 24-hour business center provides copying, faxing, shipping, printing, and complimentary broadband Internet.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 202
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1984
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 725
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Business services
- Exhibit space
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Multilingual staff
- Parking garage
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 7800
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Shopping on site
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free self parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Sophia's California Bistro - California cuisine is served in a casual, contemporary dining room. Menu items include steaks, burgers, pastas, and entrée salads. Open for a full American breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
The Lounge Ultra Bar - This modern, trendy lounge serves coffee drinks, cocktails, and light fare. Featuring weekday happy-hour specials and live entertainment on weekend evenings. Open daily from mid-afternoon until late night. Guests can enjoy a complimentary salsa-dancing event by the pool each Friday during the summer.
Radisson Hotel Whittier provides on-site entertainment on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights in The Lounge Ultra Bar. During summer months, the Radisson Hotel Whittier offers poolside salsa entertainment, dancing and dance lessons.
Guests of this East Los Angeles property can use an outdoor lap pool and spa tub and an adjacent fitness center with treadmills, elliptical trainers, and free weights.
A chain of walking trails and bike paths begins four blocks from the Radisson hotel. Two miles away, Palm Park (surcharge) offers tennis courts and an aquatics center. Six miles from the hotel, the Whittier Narrows Golf Course has a nine-hole course, an 18-hole course, a driving range, and a pro shop. El Monte's Legg Park, nine miles away, features a lake for trout and catfish fishing, but boating is prohibited.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
Spa services are located nearby and offer services such as manicures, pedicures, facials, massages, and body treatments.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.