Availability: The Fairmont Chateau Whistler
Fairmont Two QueenMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Deluxe Valley View Two QueenMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Deluxe Valley View KingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Slopeside KingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Slopeside Two QueenMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Fairmont GoldMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Fairmont KingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Ski-in/ski-out luxury at the base of Blackcomb
With a stay at The Fairmont Chateau Whistler in Whistler (Blackcomb - Upper Village), you'll be minutes from Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre and Family Adventure Zone.
This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of Blackcomb Excalibur Gondola and Whistler Medals Plaza.
Make yourself at home in one of the 550 air-conditioned guestrooms. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this resort, which also features a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features include ski storage, gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site. The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the resort's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Fairmont Chateau Whistler Amenities
In addition to coveted ski-in/ski-out access, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler is 5 blocks from Whistler Village. The resort offers spa tubs and heated pools, a full-service spa, and, in summer, the on-site Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club, designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr.
Dubbed the 'gem of the Chateau,' the Mallard Lounge offers fireside après-ski relaxation with the ambience of an English gentleman's club. It's just off the cavernous lobby of vaulted ceilings and conversation corners clustered around the river rock fireplace.
The Grill Room serves British Columbia cuisine in a refined atmosphere, while The Wildflower restaurant showcases regional cuisine in a more relaxed setting, highlighted by impressive mountain views. Located in the lower lobby is Portobello, a casual bistro-style venue with an open kitchen and comfortable couches.
Valet and garage parking are available (surcharge).
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 12
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Full-service spa
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 550
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
The Grill Room - The Grill Room features inventive appetizers, steak, and seafood, with a menu that highlights dishes using regional ingredients with seasonal flair. Alongside an impressive wine list, signature items include Canadian AAA Prime beef, Ocean Wise seafood, and organic produce grown by local farmers.
The Wildflower - This restaurant offers a grand selection of Canadian and international wines and an innovative menu that showcases regional cuisine along with mountain views. Open daily for breakfast and dinner. Non-smoking.
Portobello - Located in the lower lobby. This casual, family restaurant provides an open kitchen, comfortable couches, and serves pizza, soups, pastas, sandwiches, and other deli-type fare. Seasonal outdoor patio. Open from early morning until mid-evening. Non-smoking.
The Mallard Lounge and Terrace - This library-style lounge is often referred to as the "Gem of The Fairmont Chateau Whistler." Offering regional cuisine, specialty martinis, and decadent desserts. The perfect spot for apres ski with live music and outdoor fire pits. Open from late morning until late evening.
The Chalet - Located in the golf clubhouse. Three-course fondue dinners and live entertainment. Dinner only. Open mid-December through mid-March.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
The Fairmont Chateau Whistler's health club offers a heated pool where guests can swim both inside and outside, as well as four spa tubs and a heated outdoor lap pool with piped-in underwater music.
Also on site are a fitness center, weight room, steam rooms, a dry sauna, three outdoor tennis courts, and a wellness spa with private treatment rooms (surcharges for spa services). In addition, the hotel is home to the David Leadbetter Golf Academy.
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Number of treatment rooms 15
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fairmont Chateau Whistler Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15.62 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 15.62 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 15.62 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 39 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per day
- Pet deposit: CAD 50.00 per day
- Deposit: CAD 100 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.