Please enter your travel dates.
Studio suite - Standalone
One bedroom suite
Two bedroom suite
Two bedroom view suite
Whistler lodge adjacent to the Blackcomb ski run
With a stay at The Coast Blackcomb Suites at Whistler in Whistler (Blackcomb - Upper Village), you'll be minutes from Coca-Cola Tube Park and close to Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Family Adventure Zone and Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 186 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Kitchens are outfitted with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment.
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features 2 spa tubs. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Grab a bite from a grocery/convenience store serving guests of The Coast Blackcomb Suites at Whistler.
Featured amenities include a computer station, audiovisual equipment, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Coast Blackcomb Suites at Whistler features ski-in, ski-out access to the mountain, access to the nearby 37 ski lifts and 200 ski runs, a 50-foot outdoor pool on a heated patio, 2 outdoor spa tubs, a small fitness center, and coin laundry. Guests enjoy a complimentary Continental breakfast daily and may use the barbecue grill located on the patio next to the pool deck. Staff can provide business services including faxing, photocopying, and printing. WiFi access is complimentary.
- Number of floors - 6
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 186
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1996
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Pool sun loungers
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed size
The hotel serves a complimentary Continental breakfast from 8 AM to 10 AM daily in the lobby.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Located on the mountain, this ski-in/ski-out property is surrounded by hiking trails and provides easy access to ski runs. The hotel has a ski shop onsite.
The hotel is less than 2 miles from spectacular Chateau Whistler Golf Club with its Robert Trent Jones Jr.-designed 18-hole golf course carved out of the side of the mountain.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 23 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Deposit: CAD 250-500 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.