Please enter your travel dates.
Whistler Village North lodge, near ski lifts; pets welcome
Located in Whistler (Whistler Village), Summit Lodge and Spa is minutes from Whistler Marketplace and Whistler Medals Plaza.
This eco-friendly condominium resort is within close proximity of Whistler Museum and Whistler Public Library.
Make yourself at home in one of the 81 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Kitchenettes are outfitted with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. A spa tub and a sauna offer a relaxing way to wind down after a day on the slopes. This condominium resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage. You'll be on the slopes in no time with the complimentary ski shuttle.
Grab a bite at one of the condominium resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, an Internet point, and a computer station. Planning an event in Whistler? This condominium resort has 861 square feet (80 square meters) of space consisting of banquet facilities and a meeting/conference room. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.
The 4-story Summit Lodge & Spa has a sauna and an outdoor pool deck with a spa tub and 28-foot lap pool that are both open year-round. Multiple ski runs and lifts are located nearby offering Alpine skiing and snow tubing. Ski rental shops are convenient to the hotel and there is a complimentary ski shuttle available. The on-site spa, Taman Sari Royal Heritage Spa, offers spa treatments that include massages, facial and body treatments, hydrotherapy, and manicures and pedicures. Other amenities include 80 square meters (861 square feet) of meeting facilities. Business services including faxing, photocopying, and printing. Wireless Internet access in the lobby area is complimentary. Summit Lodge and Spa also hosts an evening wine hour. There are two on-site restaurants: the Elements Urban Tapas Lounge is open for all meals and serves cocktails and Sachi Sushi serves lunch and dinner and is a sushi bar. Limited parking on site (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Ski storage
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 81
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 80
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 861
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Internet point
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Cable TV service
- Clock radio
- Free movie channels
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- LCD TV
Elements Urban Tapas Lounge - Serves all meals as well as cocktails. Bar open until late evening.
Sachi Sushi - Sushi bar that serves lunch and dinner.
Summit Lodge and Spa has a sauna as well as an outdoor spa tub and 28-foot lap pool both open year-round.
Located in Whistler Village North, the hotel is five blocks from ski lifts serving both Whistler and Blackcomb mountains and accessible to multiple other runs/lifts in the area. There are several golf courses in the area, including the Arnold Palmer-designed Whistler Golf Course and the Chateau Whistler Golf Club, designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Swimming on site
- Snow tubing nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
The Taman Sari Royal Heritage Spa is located by the pool and patio and offers spa treatments that include massages, facial and body treatments, hydrotherapy, and manicures and pedicures. The spa combines traditional Royal Javanese methods with selected organic ingredients for an “East meets West” selection of spa treatments. Selections include Asian, Javanese, and royal massages; reflexology, facial treatments, and body scrubs. An exclusive couple's suite with hydrotherapy tub is among the five treatment rooms. Other features include a Vichy shower and a foot spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 25
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early departure fee charged
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: CAD 100 per night (for guests under 25 years old)
- Spring Break deposit: CAD 200 per night (for guests under 25 years old)
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.