Please enter your travel dates.
Studio, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Westlake eco-friendly hotel with a seasonal outdoor pool
With a stay at Towneplace Suites By Marriott Cleveland Westlake in Westlake, you'll be in the suburbs and close to Huntington Beach and Westgate Mall.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Cleveland Police Museum and Crocker Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 86 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily in the lobby.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Towneplace Suites By Marriott Cleveland Westlake features a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. This eco-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 86
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.