Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, Multiple Beds
- Two Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
5-star luxury hotel in Wellington near Wellington Cable Car
With a stay at InterContinental Wellington, you'll be centrally located in Wellington, steps from Museum of Wellington City and Sea and Wellington Cable Car.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of TSB Arena and Frank Kitts Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 231 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Bathrooms have hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as direct-dial phones with voice mail.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities include concierge services and babysitting/childcare.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service.
Featured amenities include secretarial services, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this hotel consist of small meeting rooms and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 1 October 2013 to 31 August 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Dining venue
- Front desk
- Meeting facilities
- One of the dining venues
- Select guestrooms
In addition to an indoor pool, InterContinental Wellington provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. This 5-star property offers access to secretarial services and small meeting rooms.
6 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 231
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 8
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Secretarial services
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Health club
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Spa tub
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom scale
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
Contemporary Chameleon - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Tex-Mex Arizona Bar - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, JCB International, MasterCard
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 28 and NZD 34 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 29.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 35 per night
- Babysitting/childcare fee: NZD 20 per hour, per child
- Deposit: NZD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 75 per night
- Additional Details
Pet policy - Guide dogs permitted.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Qualmark Green, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.