Please enter your travel dates.
Premium Room - Business Package.
- Accommodations as selected
- Breakfast for one
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary domestic calls
Concierge Room, Concierge Service - Concierge Level.
- 1 king
- 1 queen
- 2 double
Six blocks from Georgetown and Dupont Circle
Washington Marriott is in the heart of Washington, walking distance from Francis Pool and Christian Heurich House.
This hotel is close to White House and Lincoln Memorial.
Make yourself at home in one of the 470 air-conditioned guestrooms. Premium TV channels provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as direct-dial phones with voice mail.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Guests can swim laps in Washington Marriott's indoor pool or work out in the hotel's well-equipped fitness center. Also available is a sauna and a spa tub adjacent to the pool.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 9
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Concierge services
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 470
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
The Atrium Restaurant - Elegant dining room off the main lobby featuring framed photos of Washington, D.C throughout. Traditional American fare for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Court Lounge - Restaurant serving lunch and dinner. The Court Lounge also features a bar.
The Marriott's fitness center offer exercise machines, free weights, and TVs. Guests also swim laps in the indoor pool and unwind in the sauna or spa tub.
A 100,000-square-foot health club (surcharge) is diagonally across from the hotel. It offers two indoor lap pools, four squash and racquetball courts, four basketball courts, an aerobics room, an array of classes, and a range of exercise machines.
Washington's Rock Creek Park, four blocks from the Marriott, is a 1,750-acre forest with paths for hiking, running, and biking. Mountain bikers enjoy pedaling along the C&O Canal towpath that begins six blocks west of the hotel. Public tennis courts are located three blocks away, next to a public playground. Hains Point, an 18-hole golf course that includes a two-tier driving range and a miniature golf course, is three miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available at the Washington Marriott or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD .50 per minute (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 36 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.
Extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast. This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet, full menu, or room service. Guests must book the Stay for Breakfast rate plan. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.