Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Energy)
- 1 king
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Yoga)
Boutique hotel in trendy DC area near Dupont Circle
Located in Washington (Dupont Circle), Topaz Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel is minutes from Cathedral of St. Matthew the Apostle and Foundry Gallery.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to White House and Ford's Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 99 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Topaz Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel is located downtown Washington, DC. The hotel strives to present an atmosphere of wellness and good energy. Guests can request a yoga kit to use in their rooms, and enjoy complimentary natural energy drinks in the downstairs bar each morning. In-room massages are also available.
A 24-hour business center provides a computer workstation with complimentary wireless Internet access, and a color printer. The Topaz Lounge offers unique bar fare and a trendy late-night scene within the hotel. The hotel is pet-friendly and smoke-free.
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1901
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Frette Italian sheets
- LCD TV
Topaz Lounge - Trendy D.C. spot located on the ground floor serving breakfast and dinner daily and offering beer, wine, specialty cocktails, and appetizers nightly. Benches and cubes upholstered in sapphire velvet mohair. Acid jazz and lounge music play throughout the day; a flat-panel TV broadcasts DVDs with the sound off for atmosphere. Open past midnight on Friday and Saturday.
Guests at this downtown Washington, DC hotel receive discounted access to a YMCA located within two blocks of the hotel. A yoga basket is available from the front desk, containing a mat, strap, and block. Topaz Hotel offers a special yoga TV station in each room's cable-TV package. In-room massage, facials, and nail care are also available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 43 per night (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.