Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
- One King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe Double Room
- Two Double Beds
Renaissance-style hotel 2 blocks from White House
With a stay at The St. Regis Washington, D.C., you'll be centrally located in Washington, steps from St. John's Church and minutes from White House.
This 5-star hotel is close to Ford's Theater and Washington Monument.
Make yourself at home in one of the 182 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. 32-inch LCD televisions are provided, with premium TV channels available. Bathrooms have televisions and makeup/shaving mirrors. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and babysitting/childcare. Additional amenities include gift shops/newsstands, shopping on site, and wedding services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of The St. Regis Washington, D.C.. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
For business travelers, this downtown Washington, DC hotel has a technology helpdesk, wireless Internet access in public areas (surcharge), secretarial and translation services (surcharge), and a 24-hour business center with a computer, printer, copier, and fax machine.
The St. Regis, Washington, DC provides a complimentary 24-hour fitness center with Technogym equipment with personal TV screens and iPod docking stations.
Facilities include eight meeting rooms in addition to the Astor Ballroom, which has 18-foot ceilings, sparkling chandeliers, and Palladian windows overlooking a landscaped terrace.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 182
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Babysitting or childcare
- Room service
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom phone
- Bathroom TV
- DVD player
- LCD TV
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Turndown service
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
Adour - French American cuisine in a contemporary setting, featuring a menu created by internationally acclaimed chef Alain Ducasse. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Guests of The St. Regis, Washington, DC enjoy complimentary access to a 24-hour fitness center, offering Technogym machines with personal television screens and iPod docking stations.
Runners can jog around Lafayette Park two blocks south in front of the White House, or on the Mall, two blocks behind the president's residence.
The 18-hole golf course Hains Point is two miles away, perched on the banks of the Potomac River. The course has a two-tier driving range and a miniature golf course that's on the National Register for Historic Places.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25.00
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per room, per day
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- The St. Regis Washington, D.C. is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.