Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Standalone
Efficiency suite - Non Refundable
Suite, 1 Bedroom
- 1 king
- 1 sleeper sofa
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Std King
Washington boutique hotel near Kennedy Center
With a stay at The George Washington University Inn, you'll be centrally located in Washington, steps from Watergate Complex and minutes from St. Mary's Episcopal Church.
This family-friendly hotel is close to Lincoln Memorial and White House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 95 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and premium TV channels are also offered to provide entertainment. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and billiards.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of The George Washington University Inn. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, audiovisual equipment, and express check-out. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has 850 square feet (79 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The George Washington University Inn stands on a quiet, tree-lined street of mostly 19th-century townhouses. Guests can prepare meals in their well-equipped kitchenettes or dine in the hotel's popular Notti Bianche restaurant. The hotel provides complimentary passes to Bally Total Fitness.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 95
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 79
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 850
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Notti Bianche - The authentic Italian fare served in this small, intimate Foggy Bottom eatery gets high marks from local critics, quite a feat in a city filled with excellent restaurants. Beyond the partially open kitchen is the lounge, warmly tinted a peachy pink by the egg-shaped lamps suspended from the ceiling. The classic Italian menu is matched by a world class wine list.
The George Washington University Inn offers a complimentary in-house fitness center.
Five blocks from the hotel is Rock Creek Park, a 1,750-acre forest that cuts through Washington. The park features a stable and numerous paths for hiking, running, and biking.
Hains Point, about three miles from the hotel, offers an 18-hole course, a two-tier driving range, and a miniature-golf course that's on the National Register for Historic Places.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night