Book your room at The Embassy Row Hotel
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Charming hotel in Dupont Circle, one block from metro station
With a stay at The Embassy Row Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Washington, steps from Anderson House and Embassy of India.
This hotel is close to George Washington University and White House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 231 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), a fireplace in the lobby, and a television in the lobby.
Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has facilities measuring 6650 square feet (599 square meters), including meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In one of Washington, DC's most prestigious areas, the Embassy Row Hotel is 2 blocks from the shops, galleries, and cafés on Connecticut Avenue. The Dupont Circle Metro station is a half-block from the hotel. Across from the hotel is the Indonesian Embassy, occupying an opulent 1903 mansion with curved façade.
Wireless Internet access and garage parking are available for a surcharge. A total of 6 meeting rooms are available, totaling 6,650 square feet (599 square meters). The property is smoke-free and fines apply for violations.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 231
- Number of floors - 10
- Meeting rooms
- Poolside bar
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference space size (meters) - 599
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Year Built 1971
- Conference space size (feet) - 6650
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
This Washington, DC hotel features a rooftop outdoor pool, open seasonally.
Rock Creek Park, just 5 blocks away, is a 1,800-acre oasis with hiking and biking trails, a nature center/planetarium, remnants of Civil War forts, and an 18-hole public golf course. Trail rides are available through the Rock Creek Park Horse Center. The park has 15 soft-surface and 10 hard-surface tennis courts; reservations are generally required.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near Embassy Row Hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for The Embassy Row Hotel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- A 14.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Resort fee: USD 9.95 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per stay