Availability: Park Hyatt Washington
Please enter your travel dates.
Luxury lodgings in D.C.’s fashionable West End
Park Hyatt Washington is in the heart of Washington, walking distance from Francis Pool and George Washington University Hospital.
This 5-star hotel is close to George Washington University and White House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 216 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has 12000 square feet (1115 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Park Hyatt Washington Amenities
Park Hyatt Washington is located near train and metro station, and 5 miles from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport. The hotel is a smoke-free property (a $250 fine applies) and features a sky-lit, heated indoor pool, and spa tub. An on-site 24-hour fitness facility provides cardiovascular and weight-training equipment. With 7 meeting and conference rooms as large as 12,000-square-feet, Park Hyatt Washington is a perfect venue to hold events. A 24-hour business center, complimentary wireless Internet access, ATM, and child care (surcharge) is also available for guests.
The intimate Spa Room offers a treatment bed, manicure/pedicure station, and private bath and steam shower with large bench for lounging. Unwind with one of the luxurious “Suite Spa” treatments, including scented mud masques, cleansing facials or full body massages. Advanced reservations required for spa services, inquire with concierge.
Further amenities include a computer station, luggage storage, safe-deposit box at front desk, and express check-out. Tours/ticket assistance as well as translation services and technology support staff are provided. Garage parking is available (surcharge). Fully accessible rooms with roll-in showers are available for disabled guests.
- Indoor pool
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 216
- Number of floors - 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1986
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1115
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free local calls
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Blue Duck Tavern - The central focus of the Blue Duck Tavern is its open kitchen with wood-burning oven. The menu showcases the best of the season as bold flavors are brought to the table through simple, time-honored cooking methods and modern technologies. Chefs use braising, preserving and smoking techniques to bring the true flavors of America's simple, wholesome foods to Blue Duck Tavern’s guests.
Blue Duck Lounge - The 60-seat Lounge offers guests an oasis in the nation’s capital with comfortable seating and “Capitol Hill” glass-enclosed booths. Seasonal cocktails, tempting martinis and an extensive wine list, with many special by-the-glass selections, complement a nightly cheese presentation showcasing artisanal cheeses by the ounce.
Tea Cellar - Park Hyatt Washington’s Tea Cellar features more than 50 rare and limited-production, single-estate teas from remote regions of China, Japan, Sri Lanka and the Himalayas and the deepest inventory of vintage Pu-Erh tea in the nation. The Tea Cellar’s sophisticated offerings, many of which are at the level of flavor and complexity of fine wines, introduce guests to the highest quality of tea.
Park Hyatt Washington offers a 24-hour fitness center and indoor pool. A block beyond is Rock Creek Park, a 1,750-acre forest with a stable and paths for hiking, running, and biking. Mountain bikers can pedal along the C&O Canal towpath that begins five blocks west of the hotel in Georgetown. The hotel offers the Bicycle Valet Program, which provides guests with complimentary bicycle rentals.
Hains Point is an 18-hole public golf course three miles away on the banks of the Potomac River. The site has a two-tier driving range and a miniature golf course listed on the National Register for Historic Places.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Park Hyatt Washington Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 14.75 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Bed and Breakfast
Book a stay in a Bed and Breakfast rate category and receive the following:
- American Breakfast for 2 daily at Blue Duck Tavern
- Late checkout of 2pm (subject to availability).