Availability: Loews Madison Hotel
Classy, modern rooms near Washington’s Embassy Row
With a stay at Loews Madison Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Washington, steps from D.C. Chamber of Commerce and National Geographic Society.
This 4.5-star hotel is close to White House and Ford's Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 356 guestrooms featuring minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has 11900 square feet (1071 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting/conference room.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Loews Madison Hotel Amenities
Located near downtown, the Loews Madison Hotel is less than 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) from the Washington Monument and the White House.
The hotel features 356 guestrooms, 9 of which are suites, and has 1 restaurant and a lounge. Guests can also get coffee in the lobby and room service meals, as well as advice and arrangements from the concierge desk. A business center offers copying services, 2 stations for laptops, and 4 flat-screen computer stations. Meeting facilities total 11,900 square feet (1,070 square meters). Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access are available in public areas. Valet parking is available (surcharge). The hotel has designated smoking areas; fines apply for violations.
- 24-hour front desk
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 356
- Number of floors - 15
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- One meeting room
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1071
- Conference space size (feet) - 11900
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Year Built 1963
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- Designer toiletries
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Turndown service
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Postscript Restaurant & Lounge – Set just off the lobby in an alcove with city views, this restaurant serves breakfast, light fare in the evenings, and cocktails. Award-winning chefs create an innovative menu using locally-grown produce. Alfresco seating is available. Breakfast is served from 6 AM to 10 AM. Open daily.
Barista Bar - Starbucks station and one-stop shop for guests and Washington, D.C. locals looking for a hot or cold Starbucks beverage and breakfast or a snack on the go. Located just off the main lobby. Open daily 6 AM-2 PM
Room service is available.
The Loews Madison Hotel's 24-hour fitness center supplies guests with exercise machines, weights, and locker rooms that include showers and saunas.
The National Gallery of Art Sculpture Garden Ice Rink is 6 blocks from the hotel where all are welcome to skate; open late on the weekends, this lighted rink provides skate rentals for two-hour sessions, a snack bar, restrooms, and a variety of music for skaters. Open November to mid-March.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Roll-in shower
Loews Madison Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per room, per stay (maximum USD 75.00 per stay)
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 200
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.