Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Advance Purchase
Business Plan, Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
Regency, Club Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
Within three blocks of Capitol and Union Station
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Washington DC, you'll be centrally located in Washington, steps from DC Fire and EMS Museum and National Japanese American Memorial.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to United States Capitol and Ford's Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 836 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a health club and an indoor pool. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
This Washington hotel is located less than 2 blocks from Union Station, 3 blocks from the U.S. Capitol and Senate offices, and 4 blocks from the National Mall.
The Hyatt Regency Washington DC's modern atrium lobby houses a restaurant, lounge, and coffee/gift shop. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge). A lobby kiosk enables guests to check airline schedules and print boarding passes. Tour assistance is also available.
Services at the 24-hour business center include typing, equipment rental, 3 computer workstations, 2 laptop stations, copy and fax machines, and a notary (surcharges). With 38,000 square feet of event space, including a ballroom with event catering, the Hyatt is a popular choice for conferences and social gatherings. Parking is available with height restrictions (surcharge).
This is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee shop or café
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Shopping on site
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 836
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Down comforter
- Signature bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- iPod docking station
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- Pillowtop mattress
Article One - American Grill - Located in the atrium. Offers a casual location for breakfast and lunch each day, while featuring upscale dining for dinner each evening. Features a selection of dishes blending local influences, organic products, and grilled favorites with a creative twist.
Article One Lounge - Lobby bar serving appetizers, sandwiches, and speciality cocktails. Nine 20-inch flat-screen TVs broadcast news and sports.
Gift Shop - Grab-and-go coffee bar in the lobby. Starbucks coffee, pastries, fruit, and snacks.
Use of the Hyatt's health club is complimentary for guests; it features a glass-enclosed, heated lap pool measuring 42 feet by 16 feet; a seasonal sundeck is adjacent. The exercise room contains circuit training machines and free weights. The Aerobic/Cardio deck has five treadmills, two recumbent bicycles, and five elliptical/cross trainer machines, each with a personal TV set.
Guests can walk, run, or jog on the National Mall, four blocks away. During winter, outdoor ice skating is available in the National Gallery of Art Sculpture Garden, six blocks from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: USD 10.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48 per day
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 55 per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.