Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
King with Day Bed
- 1 king
Ultramodern boutique Washington, DC hotel near Dupont Circle
With a stay at Hotel Rouge, a Kimpton Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Washington, steps from Embassy of Australia and minutes from Washington D.C. Jewish Community Center.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to White House and Ford's Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 137 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a nightclub and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Meet other guests and eat at a complimentary reception. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located in Washington, DC, Hotel Rouge is within three blocks of the shops and restaurants of Dupont Circle and is one mile from the Washington Monument.
The 10-story Hotel Rouge is known in the neighborhood for Bar Rouge, an ultra-hip lounge with daily happy hour specials and late night cocktails. The lounge offers hosted social hours on weekday evenings, with red wine for adults and pomegranate juice for children.
One floor below, the hotel's 24-hour fitness center has free weights, an exercise bike, treadmill, and elliptical machine. The hotel business center has a computer, printer, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Valet parking is available for a fee.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 137
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 10
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Complimentary reception
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Frette Italian sheets
- LCD TV
Complimentary coffee is available in the morning at Bar Rouge.
Bar Rouge - A hip bar and lounge that offers breakfast, dinner, and late-night cocktails. A breakfast buffet is served in the morning and the bar opens in the evening to serve dinner and cocktails.
Along with access to Hotel Rouge's fitness center, guests receive discounted passes to the YMCA one block away, which has a lap pool, spa tub, racquetball and squash courts, indoor running track, and an array of spa services and exercise classes.
Hains Point is an 18-hole public golf course 3 miles away on the banks of the Potomac River. The site has a two-tier driving range and a miniature golf course listed on the National Register for Historic Places.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.