Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Balcony
Executive, Two Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Washington, DC boutique hotel near Dupont Circle
With a stay at Hotel Madera, a Kimpton Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Washington, steps from Christian Heurich House and minutes from Foundry Gallery.
This 4-star hotel is close to White House and Lincoln Memorial.
Make yourself at home in one of the 82 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located in Washington, DC's vibrant Dupont Circle neighborhood, the smoke-free Hotel Madera is six blocks from George Washington University and 2.5 miles from The Smithsonian's museums.
Hotel Madera caters to pet owners, who can leave a shopping list with the hotel staff for pet food, toys, and litter. Pets receive complimentary bowls of treats in rooms upon request.
The hotel's business center has a computer with high-speed Internet access and printer. Business services include faxing and copying (surcharges for all). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. Guests have complimentary access to a nearby fitness center. Spa services are also offered on site. Valet parking is also available for a surcharge.
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 10
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Frette Italian sheets
- LCD TV
The hotel offers complimentary milk and cookies each evening. Complimentary coffee is available in the lobby each morning.
Firefly - A menu of American comfort food and modern interpretation of classic dishes is served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Many dishes incorporate locally grown ingredients, created with the season’s harvest in mind.
Hains Point is an 18-hole course two miles away on the banks of the Potomac River. There's a two-tier driving range and a miniature golf course that's listed on the National Register for Historic Places - also known as East Potomac Park Golf Course & Driving Range.
Buffalo Billiards, a popular pool and billiards hall, houses several tables and five dart boards in a cavernous underground room one block from the hotel. Guests can sign up for Kimpton InTouch loyalty program to receive complimentary use of the YMCA facilities one block from the hotel. There is a fee for non-loyalty members.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.