Please enter your travel dates.
Smoke-free Georgetown hotel on university campus
Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center is in the heart of Washington, walking distance from Georgetown University and Embassy of France.
This family-friendly hotel is close to Lincoln Memorial and Arlington National Cemetery.
Make yourself at home in one of the 146 air-conditioned guestrooms. Premium TV channels provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. Additional features include gift shops/newsstands and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and lunch, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-out. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has 13500 square feet (1215 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This hotel and conference center is located within Georgetown University's 225,000-square-foot student center. The student center includes a food court, a Starbucks, an Uncommon Grounds coffee shop, a bookstore, and other facilities.
A 24-hour fitness center is on site. Guests also have access to Yates Field House, which features a pool, gym, indoor running track, and racquetball courts. The conference center provides 13,500 square feet of meeting space. Parking for RV's and trucks is available on a limited basis and for a surcharge.
Georgetown University Hotel & Conference Center is entirely nonsmoking.
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1215
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 13500
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Audiovisual equipment
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 5
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage, RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Refrigerator (on request)
Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center has a restaurant serving breakfast and lunch. A buffet breakfast with hot items is available (surcharge).
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.
Extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast.
This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet, full menu, or room service. Guests must book the “Stay for Breakfast” room type. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.