Please enter your travel dates.
Urban oasis in the heart of the nation's capital
A stay at Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown places you in the heart of Washington, minutes from Francis Pool and close to White House.
This 4-star hotel is close to Lincoln Memorial and Washington Monument.
Make yourself at home in one of the 415 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Limited parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 415
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Juniper Restaurant - Restaurant featuring modern American cuisine made with locally grown and sustainable ingredients. Indoor and outdoor courtyard dining. Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily and brunch on weekends.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness facilities
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Facilities fee: USD 15 per person, per day and includes use of:
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.