Please enter your travel dates.
Executive One Queen Bed
Executive One King Bed
Executive Two Double Beds
King Premier Room
Hotel in Washington near White House
Located in Washington, Donovan House, a Kimpton Hotel is minutes from D.C. Chamber of Commerce and McPherson Square.
This 4-star hotel is close to White House and Ford's Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 193 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, an Internet point, and a computer station. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has 10000 square feet (929 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Limited parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Donovan House, a Kimpton Hotel features a rooftop pool surrounded by a sundeck with lounge chairs and a fitness room. The hotel also offers a restaurant serving pan-Asian cuisine. The limestone and teak wood reception area provides a 24-hour front desk, concierge desk, and multilingual staff. Business amenities include a business center and complimentary wireless Internet access in the hotel lobby.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 193
- 24-hour front desk
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 14
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Concierge services
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 929
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- LCD TV
Zentan Restaurant - Serves global Asian cuisine. Menu includes Singapore Slaw with salted plum dressing, Szechwan duck with bean jam lotus pancakes, and a wide selection of sushi and sashimi. A limited menu is also available at the rooftop pool bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.