Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Downtown Washington, DC hotel on Embassy Row
With a stay at Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters, you'll be centrally located in Washington, steps from Charles Sumner School Museum and Archives and Embassy of Australia.
This family-friendly hotel is close to White House and Ford's Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 199 air-conditioned rooms featuring CD players. Premium TV channels provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as direct-dial phones with voice mail.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including babysitting/childcare and wedding services. Additional amenities include a television in the lobby and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-in. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has 10,000 square feet (929 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Secure parking is available onsite.
Beacon Hotel in downtown Washington, DC is 4 blocks from Dupont Circle Metro Station, which provides access to most DC neighborhoods and attractions such as the National Zoo and Smithsonian Institution.
A self-serve business center (surcharge) provides 2 computer workstations, a printer, a copier, and a fax machine; the Beacon also has 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, including a theater-style setting that can seat 150. Wireless Internet access is available in common areas (surcharge) and is complimentary in the hotel restaurant. A small fitness area has aerobic and strength training equipment. Guests also receive complimentary access to a YMCA 2 blocks away. On-site dining offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, as well as Sunday brunch.
The hotel offers secure valet parking (surcharge; 6-foot clearance).
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 199
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 9
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Secure parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 929
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10,000
- Concierge desk
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
Beacon Bar and Grill Spacious hotel restaurant includes main dining room, enclosed patio dining, and private dining room, plus a high-energy lounge. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and Sunday brunch. American fare, including pastas, salads, sandwiches, and steaks, and daily drink specials.
The Beacon's 24-hour fitness room includes a stair machine, treadmill, stationary bike, and elliptical trainer.
Guests receive complimentary admission to the YMCA, located within 2 blocks of the hotel.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 11 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 11 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.