Please enter your travel dates.
Twin Hilton Guestroom - Best Available Rate
- Two Single Beds
King Hilton Deluxe Plus - Best Available Rate
- One King Bed
Deluxe, One Twin Bed
- One Twin Bed
King Hilton Executive Room - Best Available Rate
- One King Bed
Modern hotel in the heart of Vienna
With a stay at Hilton Vienna am Stadtpark, you'll be centrally located in Vienna, steps from MAK and minutes from Viennese City Park.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Urania and Jesuit Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature handheld showerheads and makeup/shaving mirrors. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as direct-dial phones with voice mail.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club and a sauna. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands.
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and an Internet point. Planning an event in Vienna? This hotel has 21528 square feet (2000 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
Hilton Vienna offers you all the comforts and facilities that you expect from a top-class hotel. The innovative “S’Parks” restaurant and the spacious lobby and bar are stylish meeting places to see and be seen. The modern and well-equipped “Hilton Fitness” health club with adjoining spa area with sauna, steam bath and the possibility of massage invite you to exercise and to relax.
NEW Hilton Standard: FREE WiFi in public areas of the Hilton Hotels. Please request your login data at our front office. (Speed: 512kbit/s Download and 256kbit/s Upload; Please be aware of the fact that after 8 hours, you will be automatically disconnected and have to log in again.)
In addition, the hotel offers a concierge desk and multilingual staff who provide assistance in planning your trips or the purchase of various tickets. Paid parking is available on site.
The hotel's own business center offers business travelers, computer, fax machine, printer and high-speed Internet. Furthermore, Hilton Vienna offers office and limousine service. The total area of existing event space amounts to 2000 square meters and can accommodate up to 1800 people. The offer includes: a multifunctional conference center, conference rooms, a ballroom and exhibition space.
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Technology support staff
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 21528
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Voice mail
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathroom phone
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Ergonomic chair
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- MP3 docking station
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pillow menu
The „S `Parks“ restaurant offers modern European cuisine and traditional Viennese highlights. Throughout the day, from the Hilton Breakfast to business lunch or dinner, the contemporary atmosphere and the culinary delights on the menu ensure a wonderful feeling of well-being.
Special Events: On Fridays the restaurant offers a fish buffet with all kinds of delicacies from national and international waters. On Sundays the Family Brunch provides entertainment for children and pleasure for parents. Once a month, on Saturday, the popular "My little Hilton" children's cooking class is held.
During the day and well into the night, the “Lobby Bar & Lounge” is the ideal place to relax. This is where local and international guests meet over coffee and Viennese pastries or international cocktails and snacks.
Special Events: Every Monday is Aperitivo Night. On Thursdays you can enjoy live Jazz music. Once a month, on Wednesday, the Hilton Wine Lounge takes place. If you want to have more specific information about our special events, please contact the Hilton Vienna guest service center, using the information in the confirmation received after booking.
To all Executive Rooms and Suites guests, the Executive Lounge, on the 12th floor, offers a fantastic view over Vienna, complimentary breakfast, snacks and refreshments, as well as international newspapers and personalized service.
Room service is available 24-hours a day.
In the "Hilton Fitness" fitness center a choice of the most modern exercise equipment is at your disposal to keep your body in shape. The adjoining spa area, with sauna, steam bath and the possibility of massage invites to relax. The nearby Stadtpark is ideal for walks and jogging excursions.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 34.20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 40 per pet
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room